AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel doesnt have anything to worry about. with their marketing, there is no way that AMD is ever gonna become bigger than Intel. while we might agree that AMD is the clear winner, for the mainstream user, they only see Intel ads. never heard of AMD.

Intel just might get their ass off the chair and starting coming up with cool stuff man. lol .

They have money, they have smart ppl, they just need good leadership. Once they start rolling, we'll have a real fist fight on our hands :D - Much better than in the 2nd Quake IV screenshot that was released. lol

Intel doesnt have anything to worry about. with their marketing, there is no way that AMD is ever gonna become bigger than Intel. while we might agree that AMD is the clear winner, for the mainstream user, they only see Intel ads. never heard of AMD
Yup which honestly is fine by me. Competition will hopefully just mean AMD won't slack and will keep producing bomb CPUs.

I've said it a million times but I'm gonna say it again.....I like AMD because you NEVER see an advertisement from them, yet they make great CPU's that are basically directly made from user reports.

At Xtremesys there's people with phase change that'll get them down to -100C, but some of these chips have 'cold bugs' where they won't work at those temps.......what does AMD do?....they fix it, even though it's maybe 1% of the total buyers who can even have the opportunity to get the CPU's that cold.....that's mighty impressive that a company will dedicate time fixing a problem to a really small majority of it's buyers.....but they are world record holders lol

Nubius said:
Yup which honestly is fine by me. Competition will hopefully just mean AMD won't slack and will keep producing bomb CPUs.

I've said it a million times but I'm gonna say it again.....I like AMD because you NEVER see an advertisement from them, yet they make great CPU's that are basically directly made from user reports.

At Xtremesys there's people with phase change that'll get them down to -100C, but some of these chips have 'cold bugs' where they won't work at those temps.......what does AMD do?....they fix it, even though it's maybe 1% of the total buyers who can even have the opportunity to get the CPU's that cold.....that's mighty impressive that a company will dedicate time fixing a problem to a really small majority of it's buyers.....but they are world record holders lol

Or liquid nitrogen, I gotta try liquid nitrogen vapor cooling, get the ENTIRE pc down to -200 and just not one part, it's a new thing they are using to keep blood \ dead people frozen.

Ive never tried to go through their tech support before. ive owned 3 intels. a pentium 1 133mhz, a celeron 433mhz, and a pentium 4 2.4ghz. i didnt have any problems with them, they worked fine. however, i much prefer my AMD.

Once blood is frozen to that extreme it becomes useless because the cells in it turn into ice crystals and shatter the cell wall, which in turn makes it useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom