Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBrown7804

In Runtime
whats some new good memory out. im looking for DDR2 3200/4200 memory looking for 1-2 gigs of quality stuff.

Use computer for intense gaming. Give me some good stuff to buy and preferably a place to buy it at. Thanks!

right will it be a P4 system or a amd system? if P4 ur gonna be paying through the teeth for DDR2, DDR1 is alot cheaper but that means ur gonna have to get a amd. ur gonna have to look for gskill, corsair, gell or ocz as far as brand goes.

LOL well first of all Dell is not for me. I can build and repair pc's its just that im looking for what is hot right now in DDR2 memory.

Alienware is a whole other story. I would love to have an alienware but, dont have that kinda money to drop.

well divide the 5600 by 8 means that, that ram is able to run at 700mhz ie a fsb of 350. ive never used a P4 (and dont intend to) so i dont know how the fsb on them work. TBH there is nothing hot in DDR2 atm its just plain too expensive and has rubbish timings. sorry cant help with the pc2 bit

Yea i knew everything that you just told me but totaly agree i dont know what the Pc2 thing means.

I went with some OCZ memory that you said i was looking at it before anyways. Shipping today hopefully be here by next week.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME EVERYONE IM ON A DEADLINE OF NEXT WEDNESDAY HAS TO BE BUILT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom