MAC vs PC - What do you Prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wichita isnt exactly the-middle-of-freaking-nowhere it is the air capital of the world, in the center of the breadbasket of the world (kansas produces more planes and wheat than any other geograpic area its size, in the world) neways, thats not the point, the point is that if i want to get mac parts i either have to order them or drive to kansas city to buy them (4 hours) that blows

mac_mogul said:
Oh goodness...

Macs are WAY better than PC's because of their stability. If your computer isn't allowing you to do anything, what good is it?

What good is your computer if there is no software for it?

o goodness, someone brought this old topic up again? lol, this thread was over a while ago

and argueing about macs vs PCs, in the software issue is just assanine, there is 3000x as much software on PCs as Macs

or if you look at the OS X the Windows machine has infinite times more virus problems
The OS X has nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo virus problems

Ummmmm....not true at all apokalipse.
Take into fact that PCs have much more software available to them than MACs right?
Ok now lets say that 1 piece of software in every 10 pieces finds a "flaw" in PCs that crashes windows (Obviously just a thought). On a divisible scale, just as many flaws exist in MACs as they do in Windows.....There is NO PERFECT SOFTWARE!
MACs have their Pros and Cons just as PCs using Windows.

I've seen MACs crash.....just dont hear about them as often, thats all.

-Michael

Virus Post:

Thats because programmers are lazy and dont want to develop viruses for OSx. Trust me, I am a developer and I am as lazy as they come! Look at the contrast of users dude.....would it be worth it to programmers? Hells nah!

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom