AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chankama said:
What I want to know is what the hell kind of messed up kid rapes 3 girls/women before he turns 17. Holy crap. What is wrong with the youth of today. :mad:

I swear, if I was a father, I'd take my belt off and whip the buoy good if he ever tries to do that to some girl.
If I was the father of the daughters he raped when he got away with it I would jump him after the trial.

I am an AMD fan but I kinda think that thos pictures or photoshopped now if there weren't so bluury and if it really was a computer show I'm sure we would have known about it and they would have gotten pictures of the lady walking off.
What do you mean 'Im sure we would have known about it'

They don't make everything public, could simply be an awards for the companies and nothing more.

I highly doubt they were photoshopped

What the **** is wrong with dale? He kepts acting like a ****ing bastard, that SOB. Anyways........ just wondering, is there another site that has more information?

Nubius said:
lol damn you shumway and your 8 year lead on life! :p

Dale is the cancer on TF, I'm being infected and I can't afford kemo

Help shumway! Do something!

EDIT: Hmmm I just now thought....the ignore feature just work for PMs? Oh snap.....I forgot! I think I can use it and it'll block out all his posts! oh hurray my kemo has come through for me thank god.

Assuming this works, consider yourself ignored dale. Don't bother typing out BS to me lol as it'll be a waste of time

EDIT EDIT: Muahahah! IT WORKED! I can no longer see his posts....awesome...been a while since I had to use that feature...last dude was that chaosblizzard that got banned for his 'I GOT DUAL SOCKET MOBO AND IT"LL WHOOP YOURS'

In Canada, we have free health care, so if you have cancer from dale, i guess the equivelant is a hit squad :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom