AMD Dual Core Sneak peak info

Status
Not open for further replies.
........ That is............................ old........................... are you a................................................................... BUM?

Intel can now say their prayers if they wish[you Intel fanboys can too]. HOLY ****IN' HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4800!!!!!! DAM!!!!!!! AMD is just better than Intel, and their cheaper! I LOVE U AMD!![nothing personel]

The AMD 64 X2 4800+ is certainly a freakin' mouth full. Dual Cores at 2.4GHz. That's like 2 4000+ in one. The 4000+ is awesome from the reviews and benchmarks i've been reviewing lately.

Damn, as soon as I get my hands on an FX-55 something else comes along and is going to kick it's @SS. Damn, technology is moving way too fast.... I'm getting dizzy....

Blahhhhhhh.....

It's not 4800+, it's 4.8GHZ, dont see why they dont rate it at like 6000+ unless AMD have gotten less efficent

:drool: :drool: :drool: :firstlove: lol. I don't think anybody is going to buy that for the first 2 years, CAUSE THAT IS PROBABLY GONNA BE DAM EXPENSIVE!!!!

Man, I know people that would emptyt their bank account for that. Question on AMD... Why does AMD rate their processors like they do? I mean, I have an AMD 2400+ but it is 2gHZ. The 2000+ I believe is 1.8 or there around. Why dont they just call a 2.4gHZ cpu a AMD 2400+? There has to be a reason for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom