AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? Why man? I didnt kill the ass hole... and he has no brain damage.... hell it hardly hurt him, the bat had a realy weak point some wheres in it and it shatterd very easily....

lol damn. I was wondering whether you went to jail. You are underage :D. That' s cool. Don't tell me that this guy was ur age too?..

A 3500+amd cpu = 300 USD
A whole new rig = 1200 USD
Amd winning at an Intel show = Priceless for everything else there is an intel certificate to wipe you butox with. I am an AMD fan but I kinda think that thos pictures or photoshopped now if there weren't so bluury and if it really was a computer show I'm sure we would have known about it and they would have gotten pictures of the lady walking off.

so BRUTAL god man
buying a bat = 15 USD
Paying for gas money to look for they guy who said he was gonna rape my Girlfriend= 20.20 USD
taking the bat and fracturing his skull = 70 % of his bills
seeing him bleed = priceless
For eveything else there is my Girlfriend. :)

What I want to know is what the hell kind of messed up kid rapes 3 girls/women before he turns 17. Holy crap. What is wrong with the youth of today. :mad:

I swear, if I was his father, I'd take my belt off and whip the buoy good if he ever tries to do that to some girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom