AMD Dual Core Sneak peak info

Status
Not open for further replies.
4800+!?!?!

Holy...f*cking...sh*t.

Ok, screw Venice, gimme some of that yo!

edit - that really shows how freaking efficent AMD are making their clock cycles, I mean, an AMD clock speed supposedly performing on par with an Intel double the speed.

wonder how much that is going to cost
lol you know it's gonna be a pretty penny.........none of them ugly pennies.

But yeah consider how much a 4000+ isnt it like $500 or $600? Now tack on that it's a dual core, it's a new release and it's now the 4400+ you can pretty much assume it will be well beyond $500....probably close to current FX-55's if not the same or more for the 4800+

But yes that is dreamy isn't it, equivelant to a 4.8GHz intel with dual cores :drool:

And of course overclocking in mind makes it all the better

Haha, an FX-55 looks so insignifigant now compared to some of these freaking monsters, overclocking a 4800+ with phase change up to a 6000+ or something is just freaking ridiculous.

The early early benchmarks posted around a while ago must've been either wrong or the core just wasn't tested properly because it showed the 2.4GHz nearly on par with the 4000+.

4800+ is such a freaking massive climb though, Intel better watch out as it appears AMD has hit their next big breakthrough and it seems they've got something new going for them every week. :D

mmmmmmmmm I can't freakin wait, will be 5 years before I can afford on though haha.

Gotta love the fact a simple BIOS flash and boom you can use that processor, no need for a completel new chipset like intel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom