AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This makes me laugh, and I cant seem to stop. Since when does sex 1. have anything to do with a technology forum, and most importantly: 2. have anything to do with the intelligence of a person, or anything of the sort?
Kind of wondered the same thing lol, but meh, it was easier just to say HUSH and be on with it, plus now I got him ignored so I won't see his stupid comments anymore....

The sad thing is, no matter who talks crap on him, I'm the only one he'd bother responding too...lol, go figure....I guess i'm just a sexy sexy guy or something. ;)

EDIT:
Curious as to how people get so many post in a few months.....
lol because he spent all his time coming to TF lookin for a thread I was in and responding to it and trying to 'hunt' me down or something haha. Like I said out of 1000 posts 950 are arguements and whining and out of those 925 is argueing with me if not more

lol look how popular my page is now muahahahaha

Pathetic thing is, it stopped being about the AMD award like at the beginning of page 2 lol

Charles seems to be trying an inferior form of my "Donate" button, in his signature. lol! Trust me man, it doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom