AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
Who cares if the article was legit or not, it was meant to point out the utter hilarity of this circumstance, whether it really happened or not.

I honestly don't care if AMD wins a million awards or one, it all boils down to performance.

And in that category, AMD is unsurpassed by Intel.

I honestly don't care if AMD wins a million awards or one, it all boils down to performance.
Too true, as you said though this was all about irony, it has nothing to do with performance at all...........it just means AMD is the best hahahahaha muahahahahahaha

Nubius said:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little boy be quiet.
See you just can't stop without the last word. You act like you're all high and mighty and you are a better person than me because you are older and smarter and yet you can't just leave well enough alone. You say I'm the child and you're better, but look at what you are doing, the exact same ****ing thing. You're already at if not below my level. It's a little late to raise yourself up after being down at that level for 50 posts of multiple paragraph rants.

I said SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH already.........this is a library! No talking

You're one to talk about posts....out of 1000 posts 950+ of yours are argueing, out of those 950, probably 925 are with me.....you not only want to always get the last word dale, but you argue about the dumbest crap which other people even pointed out...I say SHHHH and you write a huge paragraph haha, man you are puh-theh-tick

lol damn you shumway and your 8 year lead on life! :p

Dale is the cancer on TF, I'm being infected and I can't afford kemo

Help shumway! Do something!

EDIT: Hmmm I just now thought....the ignore feature just work for PMs? Oh snap.....I forgot! I think I can use it and it'll block out all his posts! oh hurray my kemo has come through for me thank god.

Assuming this works, consider yourself ignored dale. Don't bother typing out BS to me lol as it'll be a waste of time

EDIT EDIT: Muahahah! IT WORKED! I can no longer see his posts....awesome...been a while since I had to use that feature...last dude was that chaosblizzard that got banned for his 'I GOT DUAL SOCKET MOBO AND IT"LL WHOOP YOURS'

I was gonna get my belt out and beat ya's like you were a red headed step child
Of a family of 13 :p

Aint that right bing crosby! "Thats right peter, beat em with a sack of sweet valencia oranges....wont leave bruises and it'll let him know whos boss "

dale5605 said:
You just keep at the insults and claim you don't care, then why keep replying huh? You don't answer you just keep going and going and going.You must not get laid enough or something, you're seriously messed up. I probably get more sex then you have had in your life.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This makes me laugh, and I cant seem to stop. Since when does sex 1. have anything to do with a technology forum, and most importantly: 2. have anything to do with the intelligence of a person, or anything of the sort?

dale5605 said:
You're already at if not below my level

LOLOLOL. Sorry this one is 10x worse than the above.

THIS MEANS that he has been brought DOWN, from his level, to YOUR level. Therefore meaning that he was at a higher level than you. That you were lower than him. You are admitting that he is superior to you, or at least was up until this point.

Forget self-"burn", you just covered yourself in nitro and lit a match.

ScheiBkopf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom