AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to sound too much like a fan, but those pictures do seem a little suss.. I mean wheres the pictures of the event, the lady walkin off, Real, not 'blurry 3 am pictures'

Can we get a link to the actual intel site showin a list of the awards or seomthing..?

Probably Intel paid everyone who writes articles and crap not hush it all up. They got OWNED!! The CEO of Intel is probably trying to commit suicide now. That woman who walked away, BURN!!

dale5605 said:
I did admit it.

And of course you didn't read after the first paragraph nubius because you can't say anything back to what I said, because I'm right. You aren't the bigger man because you throw down just as many insults, and insulting others is the lamest and most immature thing a person can do. So act like you didn't read it, but you did, and you ignore the facts. Calling me childish makes you exactly that, ironic eh?

Yeah yeah yeah - shuve it all back up where it came from buddy.

And of course you didn't read after the first paragraph nubius because you can't say anything back to what I said, because I'm right.
What alex said, just shut up already dale.

If there was a whole thread with 10 different posters and every line said DALE SUCKS and one of those posts was mine....you'd sit there, write a whole huge paragraph about what I did was lame and no doubt how I didn't read something, and completely ignore the other people and what they said.

You aren't right about anything you say, all you do is whine, gripe, and think that you're some allmighty genius or something. Everyone else is wrong except you. Jeez I hate kids today, they all think they know everything there is to know.

Seriously, you have to be santoast or his brother, because only he went so far out of his way just to talk crap to one person. Grow the hell up little boy

Back to the article...the quality of the pics was a little off, but maybe the photographer was laughing so hard he couldnt hold the camera straight :)

And nubius is right, the xtremesystems doesnt post crap on their front page.

Nubius said:
What alex said, just shut up already dale.

If there was a whole thread with 10 different posters and every line said DALE SUCKS and one of those posts was mine....you'd sit there, write a whole huge paragraph about what I did was lame and no doubt how I didn't read something, and completely ignore the other people and what they said.

You aren't right about anything you say, all you do is whine, gripe, and think that you're some allmighty genius or something. Everyone else is wrong except you. Jeez I hate kids today, they all think they know everything there is to know.

Seriously, you have to be santoast or his brother, because only he went so far out of his way just to talk crap to one person. Grow the hell up little boy
You just keep at the insults and claim you don't care, then why keep replying huh? You don't answer you just keep going and going and going.
You must not get laid enough or something, you're seriously messed up. I probably get more sex then you have had in your life.

Back to the article...
Yeah I need to take a lesson from your sig lol "Don't argue with a fool, people may not know the difference." or even killians "Dont argue with an idiot, he'll simply drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" haha....

but maybe the photographer was laughing so hard he couldnt hold the camera straight
that, plus it was 'in a bar at 3am' so they were drunk, laughing, no one had a good camera available lol...who knows.

EDIT:

You just keep at the insults and claim you don't care, then why keep replying huh? You don't answer you just keep going and going and going.
You must not get laid enough or something, you're seriously messed up. I probably get more sex then you have had in your life

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little boy be quiet.

Who cares if the article was legit or not, it was meant to point out the utter hilarity of this circumstance, whether it really happened or not.

I honestly don't care if AMD wins a million awards or one, it all boils down to performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom