Does DELL have a clue? Check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
desiboi said:
Chankama, you watch DBZ? lol. I watch it, and where did you get that picture of Goku powering up?

lol. Can't remember man. Shouldn't bookmarked it. I was actually looking for a pic of Vegeta powering up. Couldn't find it :(

HAVOC2k5 said:
Dual Cores aren't for gaming. Even IF the Unreal 3 Engine, "MIGHT" utilize multicore processing, "MIGHT" that's just one game. And what kind of advantage is that going to give you? It's going to be at least a few years before Multicores are mainstream

And Havoc, by that logic AMD should have never gone after 64 bit processors. Where was the OS and application support? Good thing they did though. Otherwise, we wouldn't be at where we are at. If dual-cores are marketed better, that will push the gaming industry more as well.

It's Dell. They know they're customers don't know what the hell they're buying, so they can throw all kinds of crazy things in.

That has the words hyper transpot in it. So it would still be a violation. Ususally copyrights have a clause for "Anything containing" or something like that. I think

THIS IS WERE "DELL" SHOULD USE THE NEW DUAL CORES.

DELL MEDIA CENTER PC (advertised on their site)
PRICE TAG: $1737.00 (That's just too funny)

Pentium® 4 Processor 630 with HT Technology (3GHz, 800 FSB)
Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center 2005 Edition
128MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon™ X300SE
512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 400MHz (2x256M)
FREE UPGRADE! 160GB3 Serial ATA Hard Drive(7200RPM)w/ Native Command Queuing
FREE UPGRADE! New 17 in E173FP Analog Flat Panel
Single Drive: 16X DVD-ROM Drive
In a stupid Dell MicroATX Midtower (BLAHHHHH)

This is what they should use. A case similar to this
menuiconTenorBlack.jpg

The whole idea behind a media center pc is the ablility to have it seemlessly work wih your home entertainment center. No one wants a freakin' Dell tower sitting next to their PLASMA TV.

They should throw in the new dual core and use this type case and Market the crap outta them... They can take over that market easily.

It's all about marketing to those who know no better, why you would have a top end single core gaming machine when you could have a DUAL CORE PENTIUM 4 EXTREME EDITION!!! I mean, two must be better than one, eh?

edit - I actually believe Intel is planning on using AMDs hypertransport bus in future processors.

edit - I actually believe Intel is planning on using AMDs hypertransport bus in future processors
Yeah I had read something about that as well, god knows where that was though, Xibitlabs I think it was? or whatever that places name is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom