AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know either, I joined only a few weeks ago, but in order to not hijack the htread which is nubius' property I will avoid discussing such off-topics.

On topic,
Yea well many places sponsor events, and I believbe this was intended as a true competition. So AMD won fair and square and intel just happened to be sponsoring the even which is cool. I don't see why this is so blown out of perportion. But I expected AMD to win anyway since they are favored moreso in that catagory.

Santoast. That name sounds vaguely familiar. I remember seing that name right about the time I joined. Don't see him anymore tho...
that's because him and his 10+ names all got banned ;)

Dale - I didnt even bother reading your once again paragraph of nothing but ridiculous complaints and just otherwise stupid comments.

You are childish, that's the only word I can use to describe you and since you act that way in EVERY SINGLE POST AND THREAD, then yes of course it's going to get over used....I certainly can't start throwing around cuss words and even harsher things as you'd just make a comment about that and then I might get a warning which I don't care to get over someone as....oooh wait for it...childish as you.

Again quit hijacking the thread. You seem to address me the most, but theres what...3 or 4 other people here that'll agree you do nothing but gripe, and whine and starte arguements over the simplest of crap. Quit being obsessed with me dale. I like women not little boys like yourself....

Start addressing those other people, maybe they'll tolerate it and call you different names besides a kid like you are.

Wow the entire third page was done in 2 minutes after my last post. Nubius... jesus lol AMD won, we know it, and its hard for an Intel boy to admitt.

Before we get into ATI/nVidia words and start killing eachother - take a stress tab!

Nubius said:
that's because him and his 10+ names all got banned ;)

Dale - I didnt even bother reading your once again paragraph of nothing but ridiculous complaints and just otherwise stupid comments.

You are childish, that's the only word I can use to describe you and since you act that way in EVERY SINGLE POST AND THREAD, then yes of course it's going to get over used....I certainly can't start throwing around cuss words and even harsher things as you'd just make a comment about that and then I might get a warning which I don't care to get over someone as....oooh wait for it...childish as you.

Again quit hijacking the thread. You seem to address me the most, but theres what...3 or 4 other people here that'll agree you do nothing but gripe, and whine and starte arguements over the simplest of crap. Quit being obsessed with me dale. I like women not little boys like yourself....

Start addressing those other people, maybe they'll tolerate it and call you different names besides a kid like you are.

Yea man hes not a Micheal Jackson that shoves his hands down a 10 y/o's pants.

Alex81388 said:
Wow the entire third page was done in 2 minutes after my last post. Nubius... jesus lol AMD won, we know it, and its hard for an Intel boy to admitt.

Before we get into ATI/nVidia words and start killing eachother - take a stress tab!
I did admit it.

And of course you didn't read after the first paragraph nubius because you can't say anything back to what I said, because I'm right. You aren't the bigger man because you throw down just as many insults, and insulting others is the lamest and most immature thing a person can do. So act like you didn't read it, but you did, and you ignore the facts. Calling me childish makes you exactly that, ironic eh?

charles_scott said:
Yea man hes not a Micheal Jackson that shoves his hands down a 10 y/o's pants.

I don't think he did it. Buddy has problems. But I don't think he did it.. :snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom