AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ dale, there you go again with your 'EHHH READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT' whine whine whine, quit taking everything so damn literally.

I said that yes, that lady walking off could be exaggerated, I never said you were stone cold set on that the photos were photoshopped, it's called me addressing that opinion on the truthfulness of it actually being photoshopped.

Seriously you got freakin social interaction problems kid.

watch out desi, now you've gotten yourself into a dale based pit of arguements which you'll never escape from. ;) :)

Those comments aren't all meant for one line. Let me explain so you don't think I'm being fanboy-ish.

The wtf comes attached with a shocked smily, indicating my mood at the time was shock at intel getting their ass handed to them.

The second line indicated that I was confused because I had heard about the inquirer before (well the one with e or whatever) and had heard they did gossip so that is why I used a question mark which indicated my confusion.

The third line says that because AMD won at an event where intel was one of the sponsors clearly intel did not rig the event in any way or paid off any of the judges or whatever.

And nubius I have a right to whine about what you say, because you said I was DENYing DENYing DENYing. Which I was not. If you would quit calling me a fanboy in every thread when I didn't say anything to that effect maybe I would lay off, but you just don't quit.

That's because he has a special vendetta against me ;)

I swear it has to be santoast, no other person would go through this much trouble to argue over things theres nothing to argue about, or tell someone what they meant even when they try to explain it. It's just mind numbingly stupid

lol dude I call you a fanboy probably the least amount out of anyone here, but somehow you always pick me out of the crowd. Hmmmm shocking....I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with me.

I'm not worried about you laying off little kid. You are nothing but a pimple on my ass pretty much. Annoying, but that's it.

Now go away and quit hijacking my thread

Then why do you constantly quote everything I say and start talking crap and shouting out insults in CAPS?
And comparison insults, metoaphorical insults, the overused 'you are a childish kid who needs s spanking' insult. If you aren't obsessed with me why don't you just be the bigger man and ignore me?
Oh wait but you don't, you engage in the exact same thing, it takes two to tango as they say, if you didn't insult me and post crap like that back every chance you got I wouldn't either.
Don't act like you're so ignorant you can't see that.

Santoast. That name sounds vaguely familiar. I remember seing that name right about the time I joined. Don't see him anymore tho...

Wow. All I know is this is pure gold.

Google News search has a couple things but they support the inquirer article.

It is too early to get that many reports on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom