AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're more thinking about the Enquirer magazine which is all blatent lies ;)

The inquirer is known to put up half truths sometimes, but there's really nothing to lie about here

rofl, thats hilarious. AMD deserved it. And thats a little disgraceful that the intel lady walked off the stage rather than hand the award over. o well. only makes AMD look better :)

And thats a little disgraceful that the intel lady walked off the stage rather than hand the award over.
I know huh....first Intel doesn't follow antimonopoly laws, now an Intel rep won't even both giving up the award especially after they specifically made it the last one to give out. Intel has no class :p

Nubius said:
I know huh....first Intel doesn't follow antimonopoly laws, now an Intel rep won't even both giving up the award especially after they specifically made it the last one to give out. Intel has no class :p
Well if they are known to post half-truths then this could be argued. I mean the picture is probably not photoshopped unless they made up that excuse about a bar at 3am and that's why the picture is blurry because I suppose it's possibl they could have photoshopped it, though I'm no expert at that.
And they might have been lieing about an "intel lady" and walking off stage to exaggerate the story a little bit. I guess we'll never know if they are telling the truth.

lol, as expected the intellers come to try and DENY DENY DENY

Yeah the lady walking off could be exaggerated, but I highly doubt those photos are photoshopped dude. There's a difference between exaggerating and blatently lying.

The fact remains AMD won best CPU at an intel sponsored show and Intel didn't like it. No argueing that.

I got that link from xtremesystems.org front page news, they don't tend to just put up things they think is bogus

I don't remember what it was specifically, but it was someone at xtreme who was saying in regards to the latest GPU's I think it was that the inq will leap on the first reports of rumors and things of that nature, but as charles said we'll have to wait and see what happens

Nubius said:
lol, as expected the intellers come to try and DENY DENY DENY

Yeah the lady walking off could be exaggerated, but I highly doubt those photos are photoshopped dude. There's a difference between exaggerating and blatently lying.

The fact remains AMD won best CPU at an intel sponsored show and Intel didn't like it. No argueing that.

I got that link from xtremesystems.org front page news, they don't tend to just put up things they think is bogus
I didn't try to deny anything. I even made a joke about how at least intel didn't rig the competition. I don't know where the hell you get this stuff from. I simply said that it's possible it could have been exaggerated and I'm not good with photoshop which is why I didn't say for sure if it could be photoshopped or not, I did say though that is was probably NOT photoshopped. You were the one who said they somtimes posted half-truths, that's what made me consider they could have half-truthed this one also.

You should read what I write before making comments as such...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom