6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte are slightly cheaper build quality

However almost all 6600GT's are 500 \ 1000 excluding any Nvidia reference model AGP cards (eVGA)

Some companys like gigabyte and BFG pre OC their cards as well.

no that 500/900 is correct info. Generally it's 900 for AGP and 1000 for PCI-E but there's a few AGP that have it at 1000 already as you've noticed ;)

Nubius said:
no that 500/900 is correct info. Generally it's 900 for AGP and 1000 for PCI-E but there's a few AGP that have it at 1000 already as you've noticed ;)

Few? I really think it's most

Maybe as of late, because when I was first going through them because of questions regarding this I saw most as 500/900

So is the Gigabyte a good deal if it's running at higher speeds? Otherwise I'll go for the Leadtek.

if you're not going to overclock it at all, the gigabyte is fine

i have the leadtek; it runs quiet and has a good hsf and imo it's worth the few extra dollars (so is evga)

OK I'll probably just get the Leadtek for its better reputation, 100Mhz can't make that much difference.

I just bought my Gigabye 6600GT not to long ago. It runs awsome for me. imo, i dont think it makes THAT big of a difference in manu. the only concern i have with my card is that it doesnt run as silent as i would like. i think its normal but idunno. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom