Microsoft to be producing graphics chips... :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool the more competitors the better i reckon cause it might make some prices drop.

Cheers

Interesting looks like MS once to get ahold of as many markets as possbile.

PS: you guys make a lot of threads, and it's funny how you have to post 5 times before you can post in the selling forum... hmm I must be more trustworthy now I guess... :rolleyes:

AMD Soldier said:
Interesting looks like MS once to get ahold of as many markets as possbile.

PS: you guys make a lot of threads, and it's funny how you have to post 5 times before you can post in the selling forum... hmm I must be more trustworthy now I guess... :rolleyes:

In M$'s words: "Competition is good. 90% of market share is better." ;)

And as for posting in the selling forum, I think 5 posts is very reasonable, considering the amount of forums we have here, to post ideas/help/questions/etc. And you get free selling privileges just for those 5 posts.

GeForce said:

In M$'s words: "Competition is good. 90% of market share is better." ;)

I like how M$ thinks. ;)

And as for posting in the selling forum, I think 5 posts is very reasonable, considering the amount of forums we have here, to post ideas/help/questions/etc. And you get free selling privileges just for those 5 posts.

It's just that I posted that for sale thread in about a dozen forums sites and nobody else wanted 5 posts first before I post there.

It's fine though, 5 isn' that much.

i don't see Microsoft getting any advantage ...

unless ...they use it on xBox ...

or else ... nVidia and ATI ... maybe Matrox ... will still RULES!

Xtremesystems requires 100 posts.....which is even more reasonable IMO. Don't want people signing up, posting for sale then leaving

Nubius said:
Xtremesystems requires 100 posts.....which is even more reasonable IMO. Don't want people signing up, posting for sale then leaving

uhh...did you read the date of this thread nubius?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom