My Pimped out P1 120mhz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if i could ever get my old tandy back up and running.... they make no more parts for anything that old... nothing on ebay either rofl, but it was made in 88...... yea its old..... no heatsinks or anything... just one small ass fan and a very odd board...

ebayfreak said:
thats pretty cool. did you use spraypaint for the case?! haha- good job!

i didnt know you could overclock pre-built computers!! how do you do that??! i really wanna oc a P3 Dell Optiplex i have here. Please tell me how!

I used spray paint, I and also a clear enamel coat over it. The trick is to go over it multiple times with a light mist, If you blotch it on the sides, it will look like shit. Like an hour ago I touched up the paint on the edges and it looks like it was professionally done. The next job I want to do is to download the Half Life 2 symbol and cut out a stencil and make a computer case dark blue with a bright orange symbol.

I OC'd on the jumpers on the board. I turned up the multiplier and the FSB. You cant OC a dell optiplex unless you can overclock it by hardware means ie: jumpers or thru the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom