Getting a New MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
diabloII said:
yea the first one has been getting a lot of good reviews (probably worth teh wait imo)

I was thinking about getting the fourth one you listed little more money but its better. What do you think?

well generally my rule is 100+ reviews with 4 or 5 stars and you can't go wrong with the item (but you still gotta read the reviews)

the 4th board seems like a good buy as well, but the soltek probably got the most reviews b/c it's the cheapest

IMO it really depends if you want sound quality... and 1 GB more Ram... because... for the second link you posted.. taht motherboard has 6 audio channels (which is average for normal user) so you can basically play multi-stream audio without issues and there's more room for Hard drive and memory upgrades although lacking the 1 GB ram...

I would rekon the second one myself.

I also put my vote in for the DFI lanparty and than the abit.

Just a side note, have you brought the cpu already, as socket 939 will be better with its dual channel memory.

What will you be doin with your PC? I dont know why people are throwing out ideas of people getting Lanparty boards when all they do is surf the net and play games sometimes. I suggest a ASUS or DFI motherboard.

Dont ever get a Soltek mobo yo.... The best mobo's come from
DFI
Abit
MSI

For OC, DFI is simply the best. Abit is greattoo, but not as good as DFI for OC. MSI is great too, the MSI Neo Platinum 2 is the best AGP OC mobo for socket 939.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom