3D Mark score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Don't know I haven't run it myself yet haha..I'll post back in a few

I'll be here with bells on. I wann see what you get. :) Otherwise, I have no way to compare mine. :)

Aright, mind you this is at stock 6800GT settings, which got me 4.800 in 3dmark05, and when OC'd to Ultra speeds got close to yours at 5,410 so I'll actually wind up OC'ing mine up to Ultra speeds to see how big the gap is then.

Anywho for a little system recap for ya ;)

35w 2400+ XP-M @ 2.6GHz
1gb PC3200
6800GT Stock speeds

3dmark01 - 18,949

As you can see yours is considerably higher, but I'll have to see how much making mine at Ultra makes, then based off that we'll know how much is pure system difference ;) I'll be making another post

hmm nubius, like u said, that xp-m is somewhat bottlenecking you (and by a lot since it's 01, which is tests a lot more cpu than 05)

i got 18508 with my setup @210fsb 1:1 and 6600gt @ 550/1100, but still, a pretty good score nontheless considering you're on an xp-m

Aright, ultra speeds, exactly 400/1100 and I got

DUN DUN DUN

So as you can see Ton, that FX plays a serious role when using a program that actually tests the whole system and not just the card like 05 and 03 ;)

Diablo - yeah it's not so much the CPU that's bottlenecking it really as it is the fact that the AMD64's have an awesome memory controller. If you did a sandra memory bench I bet you'd get 5.9 or 6gb/sec transfer whereas I'd get 3, so thats play a siginifant role.

If you did a sandra arithmatic and multimedia bench for the CPU, I'm willing to be my XP-M wouldn't be too far from yours ;)

So like I said it's mainly memory, but yeah...in due time I will slowly make the move to AMD64, but since it's all hot right now, my core hit 87C on the GPU, so I gotta wait until water cooling before I really OC it.

Aright idiotec :glares: haha

I'm running 416/1175 right now...I had tried like 430/1190 but it didn't want to do it, but at the previously mentioned speeds it wasn't artifacting at all and I got 5625 in 3dmark05.....running 3dmark03 and before I actually submit this post I'll wait for it to finish and let ya know what I get ;)

::waiting::

....::still waiting ;)::

yes I'm still waiting quit asking!

Ooooh last sound test the end is coming!! :D

Aaaaaaaand we got 3dmark03 score.....ladies and gentlemen....I give you:

12,398 marks lol

Nowhere near the 13K mark.....don't think I'll be able to even get close to that without water cooling and possibly a voltage boost lol.

Your ram bandwidth just destroys mine I'd probably have to do like 500/1300 to beat ya :p

EDIT: lol couldn't resist, had to push it more :p

tried 433/1183 and it locked up and I had to restart, so I'm think 425 like you will probably be my cap until I get better cooling, but being that my card is only two days old the memory is doing good :D It can do 1175 thus far and after a weeks burn in should do even better......

Thanks for sharing your scores Nubius. I'm serious when I say that I'm NEW to this benchmarking stuff. So, don't think I'm trying to show off or anything. I just want to make sure that I got as good a comp as I payed for. :)

Overall verdict is that my machine is performing well..............correct?

An x850 xt or x800 xt probably would have got you another 1,000 points or so. Because except for the video card your system is better than mine lol. I mean FX-55 compared to 3.4 p4 and I still whipped your score.

dale5605 said:
An x850 xt or x800 xt probably would have got you another 1,000 points or so. Because except for the video card your system is better than mine lol. I mean FX-55 compared to 3.4 p4 and I still whipped your score.

I considered getting an ATI card again, but I decided on Nvidia because of SLI. I plan to get a second Ultra here soon. What score did you get?

its all in my sig but here:

3DMark01 – 14,019
3DMark05 – 3262
3DMark03 – 7936 OCED-531/1031 -- 8193
AquaMark3 – 47,166

i have yet to test them all on OC.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom