Status
Not open for further replies.
Score 3d Mark 05: 4365

Specs:
P4 2.8 OCED to 3.1
Radeon x850 XT
1gb Dual Channel Corsair XMS RAM
2 WD Rapters in RAID 0

hmmm...I would think you should get better than that with your system...
lol that's hilarious dude, I basically said that exact thing word for word when he asked about it in another thread. The thing is though 3dmark05 is extremely a GPU testing program....unlike 3dmark01 it really doesn't test your system as a whole. Mine got 5,410 on my socket A, so basically that other 140 points came from his system.

now this one

Score 3d Mark 05: 4365

Specs:
P4 2.8 OCED to 3.1
Radeon x850 XT
1gb Dual Channel Corsair XMS RAM
2 WD Rapters in RAID 0
I'd really expect higher than that, unless your CPU is just killing you but like I said 05 is mainly GPU testing

idiotec said:
hmmm...I would think you should get better than that with your system... :confused:

So, it boils down to my system being crap................right? God I hope not. :) I spent big money hoping to get a great gaming system. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Nah like I said, of course it's a bomb system, it's just 3dmark05 tests mainly GPU and hardly the rest of the system at all

No doubt I could raise my GT barely beyond Ultra settings and it'd beat your score lol, but that would hardly mean my socket A system is even comparable to yours

Nubius said:
Nah like I said, of course it's a bomb system, it's just 3dmark05 tests mainly GPU and hardly the rest of the system at all

No doubt I could raise my GT barely beyond Ultra settings and it'd beat your score lol, but that would hardly mean my socket A system is even comparable to yours

Ok, you have me curious now. What can I get to test my system as a whole? I really wanna know if my comp is as good as I want it to be. :D

try 3dmark01, that better tests the whole system than either 03 or 05 which lean more towards GPU.

I've never run 01, so I guess I'll download it so then we should be able to get a better idea between socket a and FX-55 lol

Nubius said:
try 3dmark01, that better tests the whole system than either 03 or 05 which lean more towards GPU.

I've never run 01, so I guess I'll download it so then we should be able to get a better idea between socket a and FX-55 lol

Alrighty, I downloaded 01 and got this score.

25,696 3DMarks.

Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom