3D Mark score

Status
Not open for further replies.
-=B$=- said:
umm lets see here...................6,288 for 3dmarks 2003 and 11,800 in 3d marks 2001 just tested not bad for a white boy:p

You are really Michael Jackson aren't u? :rolleyes:

Ouch dude , i got the Sparkle 6600gt and havent had ne overheatin issues as yet .. maybe invest in a pack of 10 copper heat sinks and strategically place them??? lol, they are like 10bux.
Ram sinks wouldnt do anything for the Core temp though

EDIT: Woohoo Got 12,025 in 3dmark03 after bumping it to 401/1101
If yours is anything like mine, the RAM will cause artifacts before the GPU. I can't go past 1100 on the RAM, but the core can go to 425 with no articafts easy. I want to push further, but scared :eek:

If yours is anything like mine, the RAM will cause artifacts before the GPU. I can't go past 1100 on the RAM, but the core can go to 425 with no articafts easy. I want to push further, but scared
Yours is PCI-E right?

Don't believe theres a difference in core/memory between AGP and PCI-E though like the 6600GT.....anyway I don't think I'm going to push my memory quite that high yet, since it just came in yesterday I don't want to push it quite yet, but although 200MHz extra is already a nice OC for memory I was honestly hoping to go well beyond that. I keep seeing people hitting like 1200+ so I guess we'll be able to determine the memory quality differences between eVGA and BFG eh? :D

so I guess we'll be able to determine the memory quality differences between eVGA and BFG eh?
Let the competion begin! :p Seriously though, that is one thing I've been a little dissapointed in because, like you, I have seen the 1200+ memory speeds as well. Oh well, I guess I just have to live with 425/1100 :p

Anyways, with all this talk I had to test again. I made a run at:
CPU 3.7GHz - 266x14 - RAM 1:1 DDR2 533
GPU - 425/1050 (I don't like pushing the memory right up to the threshold mentioned above)

Results - 13150 :D

Best score so far, I am pretty happy! ;)

Hmm....well, thus far I've only gone to ultra speeds, 401/1101 and got 12,025

But because I'm on Socket A, and you're on an up-to-date Intel with DDR2533 at that you're going to have an advantge. I'm sure if you did a sandra memory bench you'd get over 6gb/sec which I can't compete with since my system doesn't like my RAM being OC'd...I think benchmarking programs like 3dmark can handle it an all, but games will crash every once in a while so I choose 100% stability over roughly 80%.

So yeah you'll have a pretty big edge there, but 3dmark05 tends to be fairly good at basically testing the GPU and not so much the system as a whole.

Real quick could you tell me what you get with your 6800GT at stock?

I got 10,880, just wanted a reference to know what kind of diff to expect.

13,150 is nice though dude, like I said my highest is 12,025 so getting another 1000+ might be difficult for me lol

EDIT: We probably won't be able to go by the score of 3dmark05 as I'm just seeing if the RAM on mine might go further

Bone stock, the first time I ran it I got 11827.
Stock GPU, but CPU OC'd the same as above was 12025.

Keep in mind too, the BFG is set to 370/1000 stock, so still a little bit of an OC over the other GT's.

Dang, yeah that 20core wouldn't make a huge difference, but you have 1000 points over me on stock.....if ya don't mind could you knock it to 350 core just to humor me and see how big of a diff that makes? :p if you don't want to thats fine, but damn 1000 points over me already, your system is helping out a lot, I think 13k for me would be hard as hell

Alright ;) , at 350 core I got 11603. Still though, you can run yours all day at 400, that is what I run mine at 24/7. So with that your at over 12000, definately going to play any game you want at high settings. :D

lol man, 11,600, now it's a mere 800 points instead of 1000! haha

I might try to OC it tonight, but it's only been a day since I got it, and I really like to give them burn in time. With the 6600GT it didn't go above 1000 memory until after a week it hit 1100 like nothin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom