Low Latency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look noob
Wow dale you are truly simple minded. I never said 'DALE YOU SAID THIS' I said 'You are LIKE <--- keyword there one of those people'

You actually said you said that and now you are backing off and still calling me a child. Why don't you grow up yourself before you start talking crap when you are just too darn stupid to even read your own filth. I don't know if you live in texas or what but you are stupid enough to live there, that's for sure.
Dale it's cause you are a child. You are argueing over what I said and what I know is what I meant. That is completely stupid you imbecile. You can't argue with someone about what their intent of their sentence was.

I don't know what texas has to do with anything but 'too stupid to live there' wtf does that have to do with anything? You HAVE to be 13, theres no other explination for the fact that you are just this stupid.

Get over yourself little kid and go away. You argue with the dumbest crap and you have no respect for anything around here since you've been giving me crap since you very first got here. As I've said before, I don't insult you, I simply tell the truth. You are the most childish little moron in these forums and it takes effort to get that crown.

I know exactly what I said dale 'You are one of those people' no where does that say or imply you said that at one time, learn freakin simple english and what FIGURATE SPEECH means.

ppl who live in texas arent stupid dale. get YOUR crap right before you talk your own filth. ok? i know ppl that would make you look like your 4 and dont know shit about computers that live right here in texas. just because you live in a certain state dosent mean you have more or less intelegence, its just a stereotype from somebody who needs to grow up himself.
Pretty much.

You seriously need some riddlin, parents who will slap your stupid little face for the kind of crap you spout. I'm sure you feel like a big man sitting behind your computer screen acting tough.

You can reply to this and gripe and moan all you want but the person has gotten their help so I'm not even gonna bother with your imbecilic ways.

im getting another value ram stick from corsair. same thing i have now so can i run it in dual cahnnel?
It should as long as the specs are the same.

And that concludes my participation in this thread.

You keep calling me a child like it's an insult. I'm 17 and I think the argument that older people are better and smarter than younger people is pretty lame. Your points are more like trashy insults instead of anything that could even be considered intelligent. Any civil high-class person would toss your insults right back at you as just as childish and "imbecilic".
And you sure make a big deal about what you meant to say. I don't know how anybody could possibly get from that line that you were just joking about me thinking or something, I mean it doesn't even have an relevance, it's just randomly tossed in there like it was some kind of an insult to start off your post.

And you are the one saying I don't get sarcasm, yet you take the Texan thing seriously. That was just a joke to get on PP's nerves, which actually worked quite nicely. I really got nothing against Texans rofl.

if your 17 then act like it. im 16 and i act more respectful than you do. just cause you think your so smart dosent mean you are. maybe you need to be banned so you can really see how much ppl dont like your childish insults and flames. look if all your gonna do is argue over the stupidest of things then you should find a forum that does just that. dale ppl here arent trying to go agaisnt you but if you give them reason to they will. All we are trying to do is give some helpfull advice that other ppl dont have and trying to help ppl that dont know as much as us. that is all. we are not trying to make this a fight fest between a child that is 17 and TF. we are just trying to have a civilized help response thing goin on here and w/ ppl like you guests wont come back and you make the rest of us look bad. Now calm down or i will personally ask for you to get banned. and where as the texas thing went nubius said i was right and was saying YOU need to be slapped around. and i really didnt care about the texas deal at all.

It's a simple fact, memory timings have very little to do with bandwidth of memory, they gretaly effect stability and the tighter the timings, the more stability the RAM will have.

Now, you know if RAM is sold, regardless of timings, it's gonna run stable at stock speeds abolsutely fine therefore dishing out the few hundred dollars more for tighter timings will get you nothing more than a couple of MB more bandwidth.

Value RAM is more than enough for any system which is not intended to run past stock speeds, and unless you have some obsession with having the best, investing in low latency RAM to run at stock speeds is like throwing money in a fire.

P.P. Mguire said:
All we are trying to do is give some helpfull advice that other ppl dont have and trying to help ppl that dont know as much as us. that is all. we are not trying to make this a fight fest between a child that is 17 and TF. we are just trying to have a civilized help response thing goin on here and w/ ppl like you guests wont come back and you make the rest of us look bad.
Every new person that comes on here or asks a question I help to the best of my ability. Maybe you should look around on other threads because I have been nothing but helpful to those folks. I even exclude ANY bias I would have towards ATI or nvidia. Like I said I've only suggested one Intel to one person for example. And like 6600 gt 3 or 4 times. You will also notice I always ask what games they play to determine ATI vs nvidia.
Point being as far as others go I don't detract from them or give them bad advice. I help as best I can. I only have problems with people that accuse me of having bias towards a company. That's how this all started anyway. I wasn't arguing with anyone until people started calling me names like "ati fanboy" and such. I think nubius started that one, not really sure though.

But hey as long as we have stopped fighting then I'm cool with that, I don't know why you think I take away from new members and the forums, many people have thanked me for my help. I'm a contributive member of the forums, not a troll.

Anyways on a positive note?

The RAM Sticks arrived today, woo?! Anyways.

Removed the side, removed the first and only stick that was in my machine - PC 2700/Samsung - (NOT A Value Stick) which is now up for sale check my signature.

Moving on, I looked and first reaction was - Ooops. Reason is it doesn't fit in slot 1, and was a sqeeze to slot 2 but got them in and working Slot 2 & 3 kind of disaponited in-away due to no dual channel, Oh well thats the way it goes, as for the LED's quite a smart thing to have they move up and down (Green - Hardly anyuse / Red - Maxium Use) depending on how much "RAM" you are using anyways I think they are great to have but not great for me due to I don't hardly look in my case.

Performance? Havn't ran any games/heavy load programs etc to tell.

But apart from that - not bad visual etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom