Your first graphic card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
horndude said:
computers last a long long time if taken care of and not abused

hell ya, but i have bad luck w/ hard drives, could it be because i kick my case when its too slow for my liking lmao j/p...

horndude said:
hey,cappy, nothing wrong with that at all, im still using an old 2mb S3 PCI card, it works just fine, so does the 9yr old hardware its in, if you dont play games you dont need much in the way of fancy expensive hardware

computers last a long long time if taken care of and not abused

I remember my first Hp a 566mhz celeron 14gigs 64 ram. 5 years it lasted till it decided to fry itself lol literally a spark and a poof of smoke came out of my system. Cant believe i paied $1400 for that little sh1thead

trident video (256 colors) tied w/ a voodoo1 chipset. next was voodoo2 and a tnt1 and next was a voodoo 3, 4, 5. somewhere in there i got a geforce 256ddr and then a geforce2ultra 64mbddr and then a geforce3 ti500 then geforce4 ti4400 then geforceFX 5600ultra then Geforce 6800GT and now im bakc to running the FX 5600ultra

Can't remember what was in the 486 33 MHz machine. But my Pentium 200 MMX had a S3 Virge 4MB :D - and it's STILL running in my parents house. lol

first graphics I had (capable of rendering something better then a stick figure) was my integrated Sis 530 chipset graphics complete with Voodoo 2 Black Magic by STB Systems Go 3d Accelerator!

First standalone graphics card though was an ATI Radeon 64mb DDR VIVO (used Radeon 7200 GPU)

Re:

Hello,

Well it was more of a 'Our first graphics card'.

We had a crappy Matrox Mystique 220 4MB PCI card. It was way crap!

My first card was an ATI Radeon 9200 128MB AGP Graphics Card, now part of the hand-me-down chain :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom