3D Mark score

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW i just ran 3Dmark01 and got a whopping 5017 and that was with my 9200se over clocked:freak: without it oc'ed i get 4225,What's the one game called with the truck's and robot's or what ever they are?i think it's the first bench mark.

Those 3-D scores mean poopy. You need to post the testing variables. Like the resolution, and other settings, color depth. Becuase I can have the settings really low and get a high score, or I can set the settings to really high and get a low score. POST THE TEST SETTINGS

Watch the language please :)

- Nubius

hygor said:
Only prob am having with my system is temperature (CPU is fine idles at about 28-30c, mobo/case temp is alright usually 25-27c, but my 6600GT idles at 66-70c (when i dont o'c it!!!) and hits around 88-91c when benchmarking)... when I played doom3 it looked awesome until these bloody black dots started appearing (like black snow)... I have heard this is due to overheating, my card has no fan... it comes with two huge heatsinks and a big heatpipe... but I dont think it should get this hot, have emailed gigabyte to see what they say (as the place I bought it has a 7working days return policy, i've had it for 9!) [/B]

Ouch dude :mad: , i got the Sparkle 6600gt and havent had ne overheatin issues as yet .. maybe invest in a pack of 10 copper heat sinks and strategically place them??? lol, they are like 10bux.
ive got some on my northbridge coz that didnt come with ne cooling.. hehe :angry:

i scored 6368 on 03 with settings 10x78 and 2xaa, and the rest optimal
Well either that's what the demo has it at, or you 'bought it' and adjusted the settings which would be pointless because everyone here has the demo and you can't adjust settings.

10,880 on 3dmark03 stock 6800GT, 2.7GHz XP-M 1gb of DDR400...........I said I wasnt going to but I think I'm gonna bump on the core a little tonight haha, I just can never resist

EDIT: Woohoo :D Got 12,025 in 3dmark03 after bumping it to 401/1101

Took it like a champ :D Of course it's sitting at like 57C idle right now because the windows open, cool air coming in, box fan next to the computer lol.......but during the day that damn thing was idling at 75C, but it's still hitting the same load temps right now.

Now I gots to see what kind of boost aquamark and 3dmark05 get :D

Mmmmmm now I gotta get WC so I can OC this thing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom