Doom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
ya know they god mods where it's like having a flashlight at the end of your gun :D

One is the bat signal lol

Thats awesome!!! I'M BATMAN!!!! lol, (all the scary monsters tremble in fear)

Stupid hackers, that's even lamer than me hacking just by installing an ATI video card. I mean using a card from one of the 2 manufacturers of video cards, that's some serious hacking there.

Stupid hackers, that's even lamer than me hacking just by installing an ATI video card. I mean using a card from one of the 2 manufacturers of video cards, that's some serious hacking there.
What the hell are you complaining about now? You are a little exploiter giving up performance for shadows through wall :rolleyes. If you're talking about that bat signal I was talking about, it's a mod for the game, that's not an exploit, and it's not for multiplayer either. It's for single player and it's no more hacking than using the give all or god cheats.

dale5605 said:

Yep that's ANOTHER reason why from a non peformance level I boycott ATI.

But I also SWEAR on my 6600GT i saw a shadow thru a wall once. Glitch though...

I guess it depends on the game.

And no nubius I'm not sacrificing performance. If I had bought the x700 xt I was comparing to the 6600 gt I might have been, but I got the x800 xl. So actually the performance is better especially on Direct3D games ALA AAO. :p

And I know you would hate to admit it but if the game you played all the time produced larger shadows on either ati or nvidia and that game was already favored by that same company because it being either direct3d(ati) or opengl(nvidia) wouldn't you be thinking, BONUS?!?

Or would you purposely buy the card that plays the game worse just so you can keep your morals and not be taking advantage of a cheat? I'm honestly curious nubius, because you are so quick to accuse, I wonder if you were in that situation you would respond the same.

dale5605 said:
I guess it depends on the game.

And no nubius I'm not sacrificing performance. If I had bought the x700 xt I was comparing to the 6600 gt I might have been, but I got the x800 xl. So actually the performance is better especially on Direct3D games ALA AAO. :p

And I know you would hate to admit it but if the game you played all the time produced larger shadows on either ati or nvidia and that game was already favored by that same company because it being either direct3d(ati) or opengl(nvidia) wouldn't you be thinking, BONUS?!?

Or would you purposely buy the card that plays the game worse just so you can keep your morals and not be taking advantage of a cheat? I'm honestly curious nubius, because you are so quick to accuse, I wonder if you were in that situation you would respond the same.

HaHaHaHa I actually think you should respond to this nubius

Meh really don't want to McK

Anywho, if I recall correctly dale, way back when you were choosing to give up performance for shadows....under those circumstances that'd be ridiculously stupid.

If however your card obviously does better than the other companies card within the game, yes I'd go for that, but the fact of shadows going through walls wouldn't be effecting my decision, the performance of the card would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom