Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
by any chance could you use another PSU you might have sitting around (or a friends) and check to see if its not your PSU.

maybe something did surge and has shorted out your mother board,

try the PSU and if it dont work then im pretty sure you have yourself a gay.core problem *sadface*

If changing the PSU doesnt work, and i shorted out my MB what all would i need to replace? and is there any chance that it is the wires connected to the start up since they are near the USB wires?

well i plugged in a different PSU and i keep getting little signs of power. One time the lights have flashed and the CPU Fan has been turning on..

Ok well im gonna get a new mother board and power supply, think my processor/vid card/ram will still work?

processor won't work if you get a socket that is different. But seeing as how you didn't specify your current processor and the mobo you are planning to get, I can't tell you

sorry, i said in the first post of this thread, i have a AMD64 3400+ 754 Socket gonna get a new 754 boad and compatible PSU, just wanted to make sure the damage that was caused to the motherboard wouldnt affect everything hooked up to the mother board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom