Something isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Well, I've been tinkering with my new Aurora system all day and so far it hasnt been good. I've installed FarCry and the graphics look horrible....................which makes no sense at all. Everything is to bright and has a 'washed out' look. Ahh!! I've updated my video drivers and still looks screwed up. Any ideas?

What monitor do you have? do you have an nvidia graphics card? what are the specs on your graphics card plus manufacturer and model?

noooo

go to farcry's official site and download the latest patch (it's like 1.3 or 1.03 or something like that)

The51 said:
I've never played the game so he might be right.....

well i played the game for a few minutes until i had to RMA my board :(

nubius suggested the new patch to me and everything was fixed :)

Well, I'm downloading the latest patch. We'll see if it works............I hope so. It's a kick in the 'jangle' when you get a GREAT new PC only to have it be far less that you expected.

Alrighty!! So far the 1.3 FarCry patch worked. Everything seems to be good...........for now. Before I installed the new patch the FarCry Auto Configurator kept saying that my system needed to be put on all 'low' settings......................NO WAY. Now, after the patch...............it says 'Very High' settings.............SWEET!!

Yeah, I hit that same problem Ton, needless to say I was pissed at first lol, but then I found out it was just because I needed the patch, but it looks like you got it all worked out now. Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom