Finally Done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that what it said my score was maybe I need to look into it deeper.When I did post my score thats the number it gave.
By the way it was the demo version does that make a difference?
Yeah you might have seen that score but it sure as hell wasn't from 3dmark03 lol. They are all demo versions, that's all they have available unless you buy it which would make no difference in score.

idiotec said:
Man, that took 4hrs and 23 mins. A lot longer than I thought it would take :p

As I posted in another thread a while ago... We all have to make some bad choices in life right?? Well... Next time I know... :rolleyes:

diabloII said:
uhhh...why the hell did you get the x800 pro?

X800 Pro has sucked ass for me, I don't understand why anybody would get it at this time. 6800 GT is same price (sometimes cheaper), and performs 25-50% faster in everything. There is few good things I can say about the X800 Pro, except that it beats onboard graphics, and it does perform well at older games such as RTCW and UT2004 that my onboard graphics struggled with.

But hey, as long as your happy, thats what counts...keep me posted on what kind of problems you have with it, and how it performs.

As I posted in another thread a while ago... We all have to make some bad choices in life right?? Well... Next time I know...
Don't worry about it dude I've done it quite a few times on the way to building a good machine lol. Atleast a few hundred in things I didn't need haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom