Low Latency

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im assuming im gonna go with one of these 2:

Corsair 512MB PC-3200 PRO $187
Corsair 512MB PC-3200 LL PRO $226

most likely just the 187$ one but i was wondering whats the "LL PRO"?

Also, anyone think going from 2xGeneric 1xKingston Ram to Corsair'll be a jump? or dont bother?

I never said that. In fact I said that I can't notice any fps difference at the higher frames so that's why I run frickin 12X AA and 16AF all the time and get 50 fps because I don't care about getting 130 fps on less than max settings. I honestly don't know where you get this stuff.
yeesh kid didn't they ever teach you about figurative and literal speaking in school not to mention sarcasm?

I never did say you said that :rolleyes:

Also, anyone think going from 2xGeneric 1xKingston Ram to Corsair'll be a jump? or dont bother?
You don't need high performance dude unless you want to OC them and go for high FSB's. If you wanted that I could point you towards some good ram in the $226 range that'll get up to 266MHz or DDR533.....otherwise it'll simply be a complete waste for you to drop your current 1.5gb for 'faster RAM' in which you won't notice any performance increase at all.

"You're one of those people that swears they notice the difference between 61FPS and 62FPS too dale."

How is that sarcasm? If it is, it's pretty darn obscure I might say. Especially considering there were other topics where you were arguing with people that said they could tell the difference between 40 and 50 fps.

Wow dale you are truly simple minded. I never said 'DALE YOU SAID THIS' I said 'You are LIKE <--- keyword there one of those people'

That is a combination of sarcasm and figurative speech.

Jesus dude you need prozac, once again I say, grow the hell up. You gotta start an arguement over EVERYTHING

I haven't argued with people about 40 50 fps, it's the simple face the human eye can't tell beyond 30 yet some people think they are uber nerds and can magically see a difference between 50 and 52.....take that up with scientists....

"You're one of those people that swears they notice the difference between 61FPS and 62FPS too dale"
Read again, you didn't even say 'like'. I don't know how you can call me simple-minded when you are as stupid as that.

OMG you are just so ridiculous dale 'You are one of those people' doesnt mean you said it. Man you are just freakin ridiculous....that's all I can say. You are the most ridiculous child I've ever dealt with

Just go away already kid. All you do is cause more trouble, argue, whine, gripe and otherwise be a little piece of crap more than you actually contribute here

Look noob
Wow dale you are truly simple minded. I never said 'DALE YOU SAID THIS' I said 'You are LIKE <--- keyword there one of those people'

You actually said you said that and now you are backing off and still calling me a child. Why don't you grow up yourself before you start talking crap when you are just too darn stupid to even read your own filth. I don't know if you live in texas or what but you are stupid enough to live there, that's for sure.

im getting another value ram stick from corsair. same thing i have now so can i run it in dual cahnnel? ppl who live in texas arent stupid dale. get YOUR crap right before you talk your own filth. ok? i know ppl that would make you look like your 4 and dont know shit about computers that live right here in texas. just because you live in a certain state dosent mean you have more or less intelegence, its just a stereotype from somebody who needs to grow up himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom