ATI X850 XT AGP 8X Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's true, I hear those are good drivers, though I have never tried them myself. I just can't bring myself to abandon my trusty ATI catalyst control center lol.

dale5605 said:
Yea that's true, I hear those are good drivers, though I have never tried them myself. I just can't bring myself to abandon my trusty ATI catalyst control center lol.

If you use the ATI Catalyst set, then we know it must be good. Personally, I've tried the Omega Drivers, and they were better back in the 4.9 days and such, but now, i notice no difference.

a few things...

yes the reason you are gettin 30-40 fps is your CPU.. the physics and such are all CPU dependant and sorry to say but yours just doesn't cut it.. If I honestly were you.. I would take back the card for a refund... with the cash, buy a new cpu.. or even upgrade to an AMD(will require new mobo and cpu) if your that concerned with gettin the extra FPS then buy a cheaper graphics card such as one of the x800xt's/6800GT.. whichever you prefer, not sure if you are totally an ATI person or not..

the x850xt is a high end card... your system is just kinda in the middle.. you should even it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom