Changing lanuages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karten

Beta member
hi, i am new to the forum here and im not even sure im posting in the right section but i am moving to peru and i was woundering if there was a way to change from english to spanish on my computer, and by changing i mean the writting, for example instead of english writing it shows as spanish and all but i am not sure if that can be done. I know it can by formatting and choosing the language when you install windows but is there a way to do it without deleteing windows???? If anyone knows i would greatly appriciate it.

you can't change the language of websites and such, but if you are speaking of the windows operating system that can be done.

yea the operating system but im not sure where that can be done. If you know a guide online or if you could give me detailed step by step it would be very helpfull.

what you do is open "my computer" and in there should be a link to the control panel. if not you can click the start button and there is a link to the control panel there.

once in the control panel you select the "Regional and Language Options". from there you can change the language options.

i was going to say you posted this question in the wrong section, but i can see you are new so no worries :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom