Cases, Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

guildenstern

Solid State Member
Well I'm interested in simple, aluminum cases with good ventilation, removable mobo tray, and no sharp edges along the lines of these

Lian Li Black ATX Mid Tower Case, Model "PC-6077B"
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-044&depa=0

ANTEC Silver Aluminum Performance 1 Series ATX Mid-Tower Case with Swiveling Front Control Panel features LED Display, Model "P160" - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-141&depa=0

anyone know which of these cases is better? or know of other cases along the same lines as these which is better?

Most are Full-Towers. For any kind of MOD's full towers work best. They are also ideal for aftermarket cooling systems. They also look better then that Antec.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you Codeine, I just recieved my Antec P160 yesterday, and holy crap. This thing has so many cool features its not even funny. It was definatly worth the $140, and the side window is the biggest money can buy, besides an all acrylic case.
On top of that the 2 120mm fans get the job done perfectly. I'm holding onto this case for a long time.

I'd like to get that LainLi mid tower you suggested, but they sell one with a window and that would eb awesome.

But I am dead broke.

to if ur gonna build a whole new comp get 1 when a window so people can c and throw in some 10 worth of lights and your set

MikePB3 said:
to if ur gonna build a whole new comp get 1 when a window so people can c and throw in some 10 worth of lights and your set

IMO a case that features a freakin' light show is dumb

but 10x LED fans WOULD look cool (similar to 10 lights)

Don't contradict yourself diabloII.
I cant stand led lights either, to me they show nothing, and most of the time you cant turn them off unless you shut the cooling off also.
I would prefer a single white cold cathode with a switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom