This PSU any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hewhohasissues

In Runtime
I ordered this PSU a few weeks ago and it arrived last week but in the wrong colour (main reason I got it.) But anyway I sent it back for another one but am having doubts whether it'll have enough power leads for my computer.

I know it's cheap etc but it's got some good reviews and thought **** it but anyway will it have enough leads for:

XFX 6800GT
73gb 10,000rpm Raptor HD
1 Side fan
1 DVD-RW
1 CD-RW

PIC of leads:

R0061309-07.jpg

its not the best out there, but for 10.99 u can complain. itll do u for what you want.

I never heard of that brand. Witch is not the best sign, not that i know every brand out there. Like aj2003 said, its not the best. But i think it would get the job done. I wouldent use it for heavy use though.

It's retailers brand, alot of good reviews as you can see. I was just wondering if it'll have enough leads for my computer, I think my 6800gt what I'm getting needs two atleast !

Ugh that thing has hardly any connectors, not enough for you. I would cancel the order on that piece of crap if possible. You have a nice vid card, hard drive and everything. Don't skimp out and get a cheapy power supply. Get a good power supply from OCZ, Thermaltake, or Antec. I wouldn't trust that power supply to touch a system like that.

My friend has one of thoese, it's ok but as you said it's a retailer brand, Ebuyer is a good brand for Fan's/Case's/Accessories etc, but I wouldn't go for the Power Supply Units.

Yeah that's fine, although if you are looking for a PSU I have a great one for sale. Check my sig.

Cheaper then the one you are going to purchase and it brand new condition, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom