Louis has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis12

Baseband Member
Hey all,

I am a 14 year old student. I have been using forums since the day I turned 13. I do the A+ Computer Maintenance course, and since since August I have been learning PHP and MYSQL. I've now learned most topics in php and I have made several scripts. My current project is making some forum software, but thats a nasty time killer. My main hobby is visitng themeparks on a regular basis. Thats why I am always low on cash!

Anyways, I joined these forums for three reasons:

A) A want to learn more about computers and technology. I know tonnes about the web, but I know little about hardware and the sort. As said above, I am taking the A+ Course, and joining these forums will give me some knowledge for it.

B) These forums cover most aspects of computing. Some of my stronger areas where I can help other members. Others of my weaker areas, where other members can help me.

C) These forums have a friendly community, and I think I'll enjoy my stay here hopefully for years.

Well hi I am 13 and I joined here for the same reasons as you but I have been here for a while. I also want to head the same way as you.

Welcome to TF. Sounds like you might become an active member. Lets hope we see more of you.

i'm 14 too but i'm the opposite of you, i know hardware and software but learnign programming
btw ur a bigggggggg nerd do some sports or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom