Newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobojuice said:
i have a friend that worked at tigerdirect and he told me that they used to repackage refurbished products and sell them as new. ive also heard this from other people as well. just a word of advice.

I have heard this as well and have checked serial # on some parts from there and they have been refurb's sold as new. It wasn't my stuff but my friend caused a big deal and he got a huge discount on his next order. I think this practice might be more common thatn you thikn unfortunately.:(

Yea td does that I got a sh*t hd from them and it failed ><

I'v made 3 purchaces from newegg and they deliver nicly, dont order on any day besides a monday if you want you stuff to be at you by thursday or friday

Newegg.com Rates High in my book!

I use newegg.com a lot...and Buy.com is good as well....

I was ording a new ASUS MB from newegg and I was watching tv at the same time and had not noticed i orded the wrong mb I was off by 1 letter in the model name...

when i did see the mistek it was 2 days later, I called newegg and was told just dont take the package...that way you will not have to pay for return shipping...

They did not even charge me a restoking fee...very nice of em I think.

migraine@knology.net

Newegg so far I have found is the best in selection, price, and customer service, no other site I have seen, shows you detailed images of items either

newegg is reliable

tigerdirect gets sh!tty ratings because it never gives out the rebates it promises, but is still reliable

Yea im not wooried about the shit i have from TD because everything has goo waranty's if it doesnt work before i even OC my stuff.

Newegg saved me a ton of money on the memory. But the video card was expensive than Chumbo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom