Random Green Links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerfootball05

In Runtime
OK does anyone else have green colored links on random words (i.e. "building" in the title of this forum)and when you click those links they just send you to a search engine? Or is it just me and my spyware?

I dont know the name of that spyware, but you must have something some type of spyware that scans all incoming HTML documents and puts a link on each "keyword" for an advertisement.For example If you click on the green link to spyware, you will get redirected to a site that will sell anti-spyware programs.

i dunno. I'll give a list of all things green (those in asteriks are the links):
heavy *spyware* to me
6600 256 DDR2 *video* card
puts a *link* on each

when i click the link it just goes to a search engine searching for the green linked word

Sounds like my MSN 9 being a ***** when the server out here is acting up... anytime i try clicking a normal link i get taken to the MSN search engine, and all the words on a normal page are links back to the MSN search engine....

well i think that what your saying could be spy/adware but i know some sites use something similar to pay for their site by putting links to buy stuff or serach for stuff expecially on some pc review sites to try to get you to buy that product =/

If I do a search for something and click on the page where the article is, it'll have those green links but I never click them lol. Doesn't have em here in tech forums though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom