New Found Love For Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah this site is great for college kids that are into computers. Gives us something to do when you get back from being out partying or on a beat night. All of the people here that have ever replied to one of my posts have been nothing but extremely helpful. Nice to be part of a great place like this.

Welcome to u aswell, nice setup.. pity you didnt pull out the extra few $$ for the 6600GT.. then it woulda been perfect :)

its always good to see some new people around here ;).

Im an Intel;Nvidia user myself. i plan on building an AMD computer shortly within the next year or so. I used to like ATI but then i started to look into comparison between the 2 and now i use NVidia :confused: . I think as long as my CPU doesnt ever explode i'll be cool with Intel :p

upallnighter said:
Haha yeah this site is great for college kids that are into computers. Gives us something to do when you get back from being out partying or on a beat night. All of the people here that have ever replied to one of my posts have been nothing but extremely helpful. Nice to be part of a great place like this.

I really think sleep should be your pririority than, or the possible hot chick you brought home :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom