the final draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
you callin' me a cracka? you dun call me that, you best be callin' be nigga cuz dats how us brothas roll, straight-up with the bling we dun take crap from anybody, anybody dat give us any we bust out sum ak-47 on his white *****-ass

wow dale you are one fcuked up dude seriously calm down and no temper tantrums by the way nubius please ban the guy to get him out of my hair. He just crazy and dale dont take this personal but calm down or leave

lol maybe u outa consider my signature

no therapy beats sum good old marley philosophy

lol nubius hes got u there.
hes helped me build my athlon computer from day one. and i really cant remember him suggesting intel to me.
Uhh I never said anything to go against that. Just like he talks of suggesting AMD and Nvidia, I even suggested the X800XL after some benches he's posted...so that's not really a valid arguement as I've done the same.

The simply point to be seen here is this kid making a big deal out of something as small as the fact that he reads one sentence then posts based on that without reading the whole thing when two times already I suggested castro keep his sound card.

What's dale do DUDE WHY DID YOU SAY HE DROP IT!?! JEEEEEZ QUIT TRYING TO BOOST POST COUNT! BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE

and as soon as I copy the qoutes from my own post that blatently say that yes it's a good idea to keep your sound card he goes off on an even bigger wild tantrum, that's just ridiculous.

Trust me if I had the power to ban you woulda been gone a long time ago. As I've told people many times, a mod can only edit posts, delete them, close and open threads, things like that. Can't change sigs, cant ban, none of that.

Once again the point is, I said he should keep the sound card, castro even made a playful joke about dyslexia in regards that dale somehow thought I said no dont get it when I did infact say keep the card, and dale goes off like a little kid who doesn't get his way. Truly sad

wow dale you are one fcuked up dude seriously calm down and no temper tantrums by the way nubius please ban the guy to get him out of my hair. He just crazy and dale dont take this personal but calm down or leave
I'm not a mod anymore ;) Nor did I have the ability to ban anyway

I knew they would kick you off the mod team. The inevitable has happened, perhaps we should mourn? or rejoice? or listen to what nubius has to say on the topic? I say all three!?!!!!! w00t t00t p00t

see all this talk and my post count nearing 1 K has dun gone and drove me insane...

dale5605 said:
I knew they would kick you off the mod team. The inevitable has happened, perhaps we should mourn? or rejoice? or listen to what nubius has to say on the topic? I say all three!?!!!!! w00t t00t p00t

see all this talk and my post count nearing 1 K has dun gone and drove me insane...

didn't nubius resign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom