the final draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale, why wait for them to ban you.. if your so unhappy here why don't you just leave?

lol nubius hes got u there.
hes helped me build my athlon computer from day one. and i really cant remember him suggesting intel to me.

///quote]]]Dale, why wait for them to ban you.. if your so unhappy here why don't you just leave?[//////////8===>/////quote]]]]][[////]

no no kitten that is not as fun!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

It's not a problem of recommendation, its a 'problem' that as soon as someone says something about ATI/INTEL in a negative way, he goes off his head. Im an intel person myself, sure I like to get back at amd every now and then but i dont go psycho and flame the shiit out of anyone who says intels are hot.

Nubius said:

EDIT: Speaking of others noticing that Oh but yeah it's all me dude :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I signed up 2 days ago and have noticed it, lol

By the way dale5605, who in their right mind would be building an AGP system? its all PCI-e now ;) good luck in life kid

ive been talking to dale for over a week now and he seems really considerate and open minded.
weve been arguing over parts of a computer for all that time and not once did he lose his mind r have sum intel tantrum r what ever u guys r talking about.
i have only been involved in 3 threads on this site since ive started and dale has been in every one and he seems like a very intelligent good guy.

you just stopped me from slitting my wrists, good job castro. everybody else up in this hizzouse is a bunch of hatas. dey dun know how to get along with all us gangstas, cuz they know I be blunt-rolling up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom