the final draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you want your case to be quiet. That's cool, I think it will be pretty quiet. The rest of your case is blue so I'm thinking a nice blue LED fan for the back. And don't be worried about the noise, 120mm fans move a lot of air but are much quieter than the smaller fans, so this shouldn't give you much more noise. I'm thinking you should get this sweet fan for the back of your case. Should keep your case cool and looking nice.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-127&depa=1

I have this fan, it's sweet.

Oh and nubius I don't really understand your suggestion to drop the sound card. There is a such a huge difference between an audigy 2 zs and onboard...I have no idea what you are talking about almost the same. I'm not into audio hardly at all and almost never listen to music, and I can EASILY tell the difference. Onboard I can't tell directions that good, quiet and loud sounds get blended together kinda weird, there are few features, and it can't handle advanced audio modes. With the audigy 2 zs I can easily distinguish direction in surround sound, I can hear the smallest noises and hear everything really clear, the drivers and everything are great, and it has perfect advanced EAX 4.0 where I can literally hear the echoes BOUNCING off the walls. It is the most amazing thing.

And also it runs super fast and I get higher fps and run faster in games than with onboard.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

for music perhaps, but for gaming and audigy 2 zs is everything, among the elite gamers onboard is absolute crap.

yea i think im definitely getting the audio card.

but ive been clicking on the fan link and newegg.com just isnt going through for me. its unavailable.
...its weird..the entire site. cant be displayed.

but anyways, can u just tell me the name of the fan so i can google it?

Oh and nubius I don't really understand your suggestion to drop the sound card
Dude I told him NOT to drop the sound card. What the hell are you reading?

I told him how onboard is normally fine but has a tendency to die or cause choppy sounds in intensive gains so it'd be best to keep the sound audigy.

You basically typed that whole little paragraph for nothing

i dunno man, all the people's reviews say its pretty loud.
works great but i quote "a small tornado is created"

If you read most of the reviews the people actually say it is quiet. Not sure what the people saying it is loud are talking about. I have it, it's not loud. Louder than my zalman but I mean that's expected.

And no I'm not dislexic. Nubius was saying that onboard sound is fine and you don't really need a sound card. I know how to read people. Maybe you should go back and read your post nubius.

And I quote "Onboard sound is fine man, unless you are just really anal about uber quality sound which most people wouldn't even notice."

That is the exact statement I was arguing against. Because I said you can easily tell the difference and no onboard is not fine. I don't know what the hell YOU'RE reading but I know what I'M reading and don't act like you're smart or something. I've been seeing you do this in other threads. You start criticizing people and you aren't even right. Check your stupid facts before you quickly throw out a post to increase your post count.

dale5605 said:
And no I'm not dislexic.

I believe its spelt dyslexic. Make of that what you will.

dale5605 said:
And I quote "Onboard sound is fine man, unless you are just really anal about uber quality sound which most people wouldn't even notice."

He said most people wont tell the difference, your obviously one of those anal people who can.

Dale you're a moron dude. If you'd read the whole freakin thing you'd see what I said.

All in all if he picked out the sound card I'd say let him keep it since he chose it already, obviously has money and good taste in a quality card lol. Better to have it now than wait for onboard to die and then go with no sound until he can get the card.
Oh gee what's that say? Better to get the card now.

Oh wow and look here after he said he was a sound freak

Then keep the card definitely. The onboard COULD handle it, but like I said, it's not uncommon to hear choppyness from the CPU trying to do graphics and sound all at once
Learn to read the whole damn thing instead of picking out one thing and griping about it fool.

Even castro realized that I had said keep the card, why do you think he made that comment about dyslexia? Grow up child.

You truly are the biggest fool on these forums

So again I say, maybe YOU should read the post being that the one sentence you are *****ing about was only one part of the whole. Jesus there's not enough synonyms for 'fool' in the english language to describe you.

No it's obviouis to anyone. If someone can't tell the difference between no echoes and echoes then they need a hearing check. Perhaps if you don't enable EAX 4.0 and just run it in stereo then there won't be much difference. But I'm talking gaming with EAX in full 5.1 surround sound here. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR at that point, CLEAR EYES. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom