Exploding CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yan - edit your posts man.

Winamp will play avi's which both movies are

EDIT: aright after watching them......I don't know, seems like BS to me. First off there's no way they got that duron spitfire core up to 3.8GHz, so that tells me BS right there as I believe that'd be like a duron world record and they have pretty much no cooling on it.....and we're supposed to believe that it's running fine with the heatsinks just sitting on top of it, but then explodes when they remove it?

I've seen pics of burned out CPU's hitting like 300C but none of them would explode like they are showing much less break that nice hole through the mobo like they had with the duron.

Don't know just seems bogus to me

its not the fact they are avi files, its that they are both encoded with divx...

it doesn't seem realistic to me, seems like a good photoshop job perhaps, but as we have seen on other videos, the core would melt through first, it popped right out of the socket as if it had an explosive force behind it...

Well my main point is, the dude shouldn't worry about realplayer (worst player there is IMO)

I've got Divx codecs and the player installed, so it works in winamp regardless.

A lot of movies use Divx today though so you should have them just for that reason

EDIT:
it popped right out of the socket as if it had an explosive force behind it...
That's why I think it's BS

I also noticed one thing, the cable on the back of the monitor is white, the cable plugged into the video card is black, also it looks like a set charge to blow through the table like it did, I believe what was on the monitor was displayed by another computer which was created by photoshop and displayed as a desktop wallpaper, did they ever try to refresh the info on video? I think not :)

Oh and, victory is mine! :D

Well a 3.8GHz duron at 4v is kind of a tip off right there that it's BS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom