Tower Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it will have all the spots for your motherboard standoffs in the right position for it as standard for the days, the only thing you need to make sure is if the generic ATX form I/O plate doesn't match (same on every ATX case) that you have one specific for the motherboard if its different. You shouldn't have any problems putting it in there, you just won't use up all the space on the bottem, gives you extra room to add lights and stuff :)

depending on what the boards I/o Ports look likes

standard has it like this from left to right (or if in tower top to bottem)

2 PS/2 ports
2 USB | Ethernet
serial port | parallel
serial port | port
3x | Game/
Audio | MIDI
Jacks | Port

or, like the ports on this board: http://www.soyo.com.tw/images/products/800x600/kt333-dragon-ultra-platinum/kt333-3.jpg

if the motherboard is already in the a case, then you have a plate for it anyways, the change of I/O plates is only within the last few years, so if its fairly old you don't have to worry so much

that looks standard to me, just without the ethernet, so make sure to not remove the metal piece from the case if you plan on installing that board in there, would have been easier if I had a better view, but I see nothing different from the standard there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom