Lan Party how do i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i would like to know how can i make a lan party for me and some of my friends in my computer room can you tell me how to make so we can bring aare computer to hook on the lan and play CS.

router, switch will do the trick and alot of rj45 wire... hook all the computers up.. rest your cable modem, rest the router and your set... it's all really plug and play...

ok let me see if i get it ok i get rj45 wire and hook it all up to my friends computer's and rest my modem and router, but i have a wireless pci card for my computer.

Yea just hook 'em all up to a router or switch and start a game. If you want them all hooked up to the internet, hook them into a router and then hook the router into your modem.

well assuming you have a router and you're using it, just get your friends to plug their rj-45 wire into your router (the places that's labeled '1', '2', '3', and '4')

no its just for gaming but what is a this switch and the rj45 wire where can i get. and so i just hook them up to the router and hook them to there computer.

well in order to access the internet via a router, you need a wire that you plug into your router from your pc (unless you have a wireless card, and in your case, that's what you have)

if all your friends have routers, then they probably have this wire

argh, i can't explain it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom