Describes Dell Desktops perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a dell. Now, dell makes great heatsinks...nothing else. But, There are NO case fans in teh case. The only fan is the PSU fan and the HSF fan THATS IT. No wonder im overheating...-_-

I had a dell...
here is my experience

-Tiny case
-Generic mobo
-impossible to upgrade
-Cant overclock
-Their answer to every tech question u ask is "reformat."

I got my pants pulled down by Dell when I got my PC from them a year back. But I got the last laugh cause in the last 3months they've replaced my motherboard and all components cause I broke some socket pin trying to upgrade, and I got a replacement LCD monitor cause a small insect managed to crawl in and die on my screen (first case of that happening to Dell.)

dell doesnt make anything, they just assemble them and sell them

they get good deals on parts becasue of the volume of sales they do

some of the parts are spec'd for dell,no doubt about that

I wouldnt buy one, but many of my customers have,and for the most part they do just fine, they get the job done, and for the majority of folks out there, no upgrades are needed, and most people dont OC, no need to.

But if your buying a low end PC it's better to spend a few dollars more and buy a better PC.

Dell people think "It comes with a full version of XP". That puts it at a slight price advantage

WRONG

They only have 2-3 activations and are POS recovery disks, after 2-3 activations you need to crack your legal copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom