Powercolor X800xtpe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
like im living in australia,sydney at the moment and evga is a brand that isnt really available here, i dont know what brands gor 6800gt are good currently its gigabyte, sparkle, albatron, leadtek msi, pixel view. theres more but ones i havent really heard of

Dont worry about Nubius, theres nothing wrong with the Sparkle.. the eVGA arent available easily in Australia.. Sparkle is kinda the subsitute.. its honestly not bad.. if u check out benches between the brands you'll see.

beedubaya said:
All 6800s have Pixel Shader 3.0, and while ATI fans won't mention this, PS3.0 IS the wave of the future, and the ATI cards that are pwning PS2.0 games will be sent to their knees later this year when PS3.0 becomes more of a standard, while the current 6800s and even 6600s will cruise along smoothly.
Fudo does support Pixel Shader 3, which will be released before PS 3.0 becomes a bottleneck factor.

edit - 1000 :)

ok no more of this i just want to know which video card to buy ati or nvidia and which nvidia or ati my vudget is around $550-$650AUD!!

just answer this!!!ok no more of this and that i just want to know which video card to buy ati or nvidia and which nvidia or ati my vudget is around $550-$650AUD!! i dont want tyou to be like ati fan or nvdia fan or hater of one or both i just want to know what video card is good around my budget

i said evga isnt really available in australia,sydney and i probably wont be overclocking it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom