Powercolor X800xtpe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznboi88

Baseband Member
This is related to my last post about the video card but i need to know what you think of the powercolor x800xtpe and whats wrong with non vivo edition cards

Yeah, don't get the X800XT P.E. Although it does well with current games, it doesn't include Pixel Shader 3, which will be needed for many future games including an enhanced HDR mod for the Source engine. Go with Nvidia this round...the 6800 GT is a good card.

Codeine said:
Ohh god... Dude, the Platinum Edition is fine...Dont start this..

I said it works great for all current games. It will start having problems when games become more Pixel Shader 3.0 reliant.

All 6800s have Pixel Shader 3.0, and while ATI fans won't mention this, PS3.0 IS the wave of the future, and the ATI cards that are pwning PS2.0 games will be sent to their knees later this year when PS3.0 becomes more of a standard, while the current 6800s and even 6600s will cruise along smoothly.

which graphics card are you using beedubaya because is that your system on the bottom or you using some nvidia card??

I wouldn't suggest sparkle as a brand if you were to go with the 6800GT, everyone knows I'd suggest eVGA though :p

Yes that is the comp beedubs using azn

I am using an ATI X800 Pro, but I have had such a bad experience with it that I have abandoned ATI and my next card will be an Nvidia. And I will need to get that soon because I want to be able to play the new "Lost Coast" mod for HL2, which won't be playable on any current ATI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom