Intel Gains an Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree charles, using 1 oced processor against an unoced processor is unfair, but there is always the stock processor on that benchmark so :D compare away

Panther - you are the fool, simply put.

Again, since your little brain can't grasp the concept.....my arguements were based off of GAARAS LINKS....can you understand that, or does it need further explination. Not your stupid freakin link. Your argueing over your damn link, I was referring to gaaras, THE ONE THE THREAD WAS BASED ON.

Get over yourself child. There aren't any excuses like you try to say...it's simply a reason. Just like all you intel fanboys would come up with excuses for why an AMD would be ahead if this was an AMD ROCKS thread.

Get off your little pedestal and realize you are nothing

I've been through a dozen half brained dimwitted people such as yourself in these forums before and no doubt there will be dozens more to come.

gj on the sidestep of confusing the pentium-M and the pentium-D, now lets begin...

Yeah I clicked on that link you posted AFTER I realized your ignorant self was referring to YOUR link instead of the one the thread was started around.

yes, i am the ignorant one yet you do not read before you post, good job

no kidding this is about the link that gaara put up, maybe you should have realized that when charles_scott said, and its not a bad thing that he said ths, amds are best for gaming, that i would enlighten people with a post and a link.

then your very ignorant self, (hell come on, being ignorant is one thing, but being a redneck and called ignorant by other rednecks, thats just sad), has to go and mix two different benchmarking results up

Jeez I don't even know where to start. You are nothing but an ignorant child.

yet you have yet to have some proof that i am "ignorant" why dont you try backing up what you say, instead of trying to insult your way out of a hole that you dug for yourself.

That last post had nothing in it to support what you are saying, its a pure flame post, rather sad...

You are done Nubius, quit posting on this topic because you are just getting dropped every time for stupid comments, and immature behaviour...

Blah, post edited for reason of a brick wall will never understand logic.

ummm.... ya... nuff said.
THREAD CLOSED!
;) lol i wish, plz stop flaming each other, simply put atm AMD=games Intel=multitasking.... dual cores are gonna be a ***** and mobiles rule at OCing and are really cool running.... k? points thru?
oh and btw i read somewhre i think the pentium D (not sure) is gonna be loads more expensive than anything else... just my 2c

AND THE LORD SAID... stfu

AND THE LORD SAID... stfu
yeah good point...I don't know why I even bother, I say one thing, it gets ignored and tries to make a completely different and useless point.

I believe I'll take the lords advice gage..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom