Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDilly-O

Baseband Member
hey. i'm brand new here. i joined this forum cause i'm full of questions and this looks like a good place to get them answered. i'm really interested in all kinds of computer stuff, but i guess my main interest is computer engineering. i've taught myself everything i know, and i'd really like to have some real people around who i can ask about stuff and make sure i know what i'm talking about. because i've taught myself the things i know, i've only picked up bits and pieces about a lot of things, so my knowledge is kind of full of holes. that's why i'm looking for a place to ask questions. i hope i can get them answered here.

i want to assure u that i'm not a TOTAL newb with computers. i have, infact, mapped out an entire circuit for a calculator (not copied. i figured it all out myself), complete with shift registries, decimal-binary decoders, and floating-point capabilities, which is capable of doing the four main mathematical operatioins (+, -, *, /). also, you can use terms like "DNS", "compile", "executable", "write-protected" and stuff around me. i know the basic gist of how all this stuff works, my knowledge is just, like i said, full of holes.

thanks, and, like, glad to be here and stuff.

Full of holes? Everyones like that. Would you believe that I found out a couple of months ago what the 'clip board' was? Not that I didn't know about it, I just never heard it called that.

Anyway, You've come to the right place, been here only two days myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom