7.2GHz AMD64 3000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, and I got my dell to 8GHz the other day, with a Dell mobo, and the stock HS(no fan, LOL), it was easy, I just took it, and waved my wand at it.

What a bunch of bull.

Hackers are such a bunch of c**t bags, why don't they just grow up, and stop ruining other peoples lives?

... ... ...

Don't know, it's the way of the world unfortunately. Losers wanting to be in the lime light and not caring how they get it.

If I can't get the 'lime light' on my own, then i don't need to get there at all.

Some many out there today want to the glory, but aren't willing to shed the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to get there.

OK, I have this theory, some crazy sh!t is going on with some hippy sh!t, and SOME people are getting to be completely full of sh!t in general...

Too much swearing? Sorry dude, can't focus with this massive blunt in my hand dude, its far out. Hi, call me Wave!

*lol*

Y.N.B.

I think they are out to prove a point more than make people believe that it actually hit that high

Great, i guess everyone that has CPU-Z will need to put it on a disk. Why cant you just go to the creators website and DL it? Im sure they have the real version.

Some people think that it's a a motherboard bug and that the latest version of CPU-Z reads it wrong.....don't know yet, haven't heard any other news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom