AOL Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
....aol.. u should be ashamed... first.. =)
also... there is an ISP called access4less.. if u can download it on another computer.. u can put it on ur jump drive.. its been a while but i believe its under 100mb.. then u can just dial up with it and use aol if u like.. :/ sorry if that dun work for u.. but like i said try access4less.. just bout the same speed... if not faster kus u dont deal with the spyware, adware.. 100 different parental locks when ur the parent..
hope that helps

Just my opinion but to access an ISP you shouldn't have to download any software at all. An ISP should be set up so that anyone can use it no matter what their system specs and hardware. Most ISP's will provide you with some program that configures your settings for you, but you can do this manually anyway. Perhaps its different here in the UK but you are severely limited as to what router you can use with AOL so if you are planning on setting up a network....

Don't let AOL hide the internet from you, there is far more you can do with it than they make out.

ShoobieRat said:
The only thing AOL is good for is creating coffee-mug coasters and microwave tricks...

Anyway, aside from just getting a new CD-ROM, can't you just go to AOL and download from their site? They should have an exe you could put on yer thumbdrive.

An AOL CD would make a good urinal target too! I have AOL and I feel your pain. if I could find a copy of 8.0 or less I would install it in a heartbeat. 9.0 “optimized” made my internet slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom